Checking in with placement officer?
2021.10.28 15:28 abby-burrito Checking in with placement officer?
Hey all! I interviewed for the Sustainable Agriculture Facilitator position in Jamaica in early July, and have yet to hear anything back about an offer. I emailed the placement officer one month after my interview to check in, and he politely told me he had no further information to provide me with at the time. With the recent talk of volunteer movement, would it be appropriate for me to email him again and ask about my status? I don't want to pester, but it would be nice to get some hints as to if I'm even going to be offered a position. Thanks!
submitted by abby-burrito to peacecorps [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 MrFootleg It doesn’t give me a chance to register any of my players. Does anyone know how to fix it?
2021.10.28 15:28 FamilyDisaster2021 Family Disaster 2021---NEED ADVICE BAD
I need advice so bad. So, my family had a huge fight. My family as in My 2 aunts, My mother, and my cousins. One aunt aired out on Facebook about my other aunts affair that happened 15 years ago, an affair that they decided to move on from... Well the whole family started attacking each other and said some really mean stuff. The next day my aunt that made the very hurtful, spiteful post took it down. And reached out to everyone and apologized. That does not erase it at all. But.... My other aunt and uncle didn't accept her apology. Neither did my mother. Which is fine because yes my aunt said some messed up stuff on social media. Well, now since that was my grandmas sister who said it, and my grandma stayed out of it... now my aunt and mom aren't speaking to my grandma. They feel like my grandma should have stuck up for them and told her how uncool it was to air that out. But my Grandma didn't. My grandma hates conflict and just thinks if she ignores it, she will come around once its all over and everything will be fine. But now her silence has pissed off my aunt and mom to the point they refuse to speak to my grandma, other aunt, and anyone on their moms side of the family. I have tried to be the peacekeeper in this situation and tell everyone my side of what i think they should do without taking sides completely... My mom threatened adding me to her "Shit list" if i didn't cut my grandma off with them... I told her i couldn't do that. So now Thanksgiving is coming up and my family is normally throws a huge thanksgiving at my other aunts house (grandmas sister ). Well obviously this year my aunt and mom (sisters) are not going and would be mad if i went. I have no idea how to deal with this behavior. I KNOW what my aunt said was wrong on Facebook and I was mad for a couple of weeks too. I just want everyone to talk things out and get over it but every time I mention everyone meeting up to talk, they jump down my throat and accuse each other of being toxic. I have young babies and I don't want to have to have separate events to please opposite parties, I wanna eat thanksgiving together, I want to have Christmas together like we always have. Has this ever happened to you guys? Its almost making me consider cutting everyone off until they can all work things out because it has stressed me out so bad. Not to mention the fact that now my other aunt, my grandma, and my mom are all having seperate thanksgiving dinners and now im stuck with having to choose one of the 3.... I hate this.
submitted by FamilyDisaster2021 to Advice [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Prestigious_Chicken8 Im trying to understand retail investor reasoning behind the meme coins
I'm using WeBull and Crypto.com to invest on Shiba and I noticed something really weird: a lot of people spend time posting memes and motivational messages instead of, for example, trying to pressure more merchants to accept Shiba. It isn't just pressuring exchanges into accepting Shiba that matters unless you just see this as a pump and dump. If this is poised to be more than a pump and dump, why I see so many people just posting useless content (for motivational and comedy purposes) and not actually using their time to send messages to merchants?
I'm not bashing Shiba or crypto, I'm just baffled that many people ignore the most obvious way to mitigate the pump and dump issue.
Thanks in advance for your feedback!
submitted by Prestigious_Chicken8 to Crypto_com [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Vaderson69 Facebook Rebrands as Meta, Shifts to Virtual Reality Focus
submitted by Vaderson69 to news [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Slight-Table-5090 Hot
2021.10.28 15:28 hearttithe Watched Part 1 of Lloyd's 2021 Annual Meeting rebuttal and I actually cried...
submitted by hearttithe to JWWATCH [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 anxiousbookworm123 Pain in right cheek area when I swallow, turn head to the left, lean head backwards, etc. Please give me your thoughts.
38F, 210 lbs, on lexapro for anxiety and cryselle birth control. Non smoker, very rarely drink alcohol.. I have pretty severe health anxiety and this issue is really bothering me..
About a week ago I started having pain in my right cheek and jaw area when I make certain movements or actions. I feel it when I swallow, but not every time. I feel it when I turn my head to the left, or when i lean my head backwards. It also seems worse if I try to lay on my side.to sleep. It's not excruciating pain, but definitely bothersome. Ibuprofen etc don't seem to do much for it. One evening the pain sort of shot through my right jaw when I coughed of all things, and THAT pain was excruciating, but that only happened once.
First I assumed a dental issue because it has been a really long time since I've been to a dentist. (Dental anxiety. I know, I'm working on it). I saw a dentist yesterday who took xrays. Though I do need a lot of work done, this dentist said they didn't see any infection from any upper right teeth. I do have an infection in a bottom molar but not on the upper right.
This dentist suspected I have TMJ due to a ton of popping and cracking in my jaw, not being able to open my mouth very wide, etc. I also clench my teeth a TON. Not on purpose. Another anxiety side effect I think. I don't kmow if any of this could be relevant.
I wondered it could be sinus related, but I haven't had any nasal congestion or anything and this doesn't feel like sinus infections I've had in the past.
I'm so confused as to what this could be. Could it be due to possible TMJ, or could it be some sort of nerve issue? Something else?
I'm seeing a different dentist next week, as I wasn't happy with the service I received at the dentist yesterday. I will be asking them about this, but at this point I don't know if this is a dentist issue or a doctor issue...
Due to the severe health anxiety, this is really bothering me and keeping me awake at nigbt.
Any doctors have any ideas or thoughts on this, please? Thank you so much.
submitted by anxiousbookworm123 to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 No_Rooster_3922 RX6600XT automatically rebooting PC after shutdown/sleep.
Do you guys having any troubles with those RX6600 / 6600XT cards? My problem is: I can't shutdown or sleep PC with a normal way. It keeps rebooting after 1sec from shutdown or sleep. GPU has been checked in other new PC and the same situation. It only worked with old PC with 6th gen intel cpu.
Gigabyte B560M ds3h MOBO i5 10400 2x8gb Aegis skill 3200mhz 1x nvme drive 1x normal ssd drive
submitted by No_Rooster_3922 to Amd [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 MysticStelios League Of Legends Concept Champions #11
Cormac, The Horrificator: Male, Vanguard (Bilgewater)
- Horrific! (Passive): Cormac deals 15% bonus damage to Feared enemies. When near enemy champions, Cormac gains 1%/2%/3%/4% (Level 1/6/11/16) bonus Size for each nearby enemy champion. If enemy champions get too far away, Cormac loses his bonus Size. For every 5% bonus Size, Cormac gains 100 bonus Maximum Health.
- Deep Tendrils (Q): (Active): Cormac attacks the first enemy unit hit with a dark tendril at a targeted direction, dealing to them moderate Physical Damage & Slowing them by 30%/37.5%/45%/52.5%/60% for 2 seconds. If the enemy unit hit was an enemy champion, Cormac can reactivate this ability within 3 seconds. (Reactive): Cormac releases a tendril at a straight line, dealing lesser Magical Damage to the first enemy hit & will Stun them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds.
- Stomping Jaw (W): Cormac tries to consume enemy units at a small, targeted, semi-oval area near him, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemy units hit. If this ability kills an enemy unit, Cormac is Healed for 2.5%/3.75%/5%/6.25%/7.5% of his Missing Health over 2 seconds & another 2.5%/3.75%/5%/6.25%/7.5% of his Missing Health immediately after. This ability deals 20% bonus Physical Damage to enemies below 20%/22.5%/25%/27.5%/30% of their Maximum Health.
- Shaded Path (E): Cormac releases a wave of darkness at a straight line dealing lesser Magical Damage to all enemy units hit & leaving a Shaded Path on the ground for 5 seconds. Enemies hit by this ability will also leave a Shaded Path behind them for 5 seconds. While Cormac stands above the Shaded Path, he gains 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% bonus Physical & Magical Damage & 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% bonus Movement Speed.
- Lost Potential (Ultimate): Cormac gains 15%/20%/25% bonus Size for 5 seconds while also attaching binds to all nearby enemy champions, Fearing them for 1.5/2/2.5 seconds & dealing to them moderate Magical Damage. Bound enemy champions are Slowed by 40%/50%/60% if they are within Lost Potential's range.
Haman, The Mythical Story Writer: Burst Mage, Male (Ionia)
- Default Cormac
- Corrupted Cormac (Star Guardian Monster)
- High Noon Cormac
- Shan Hai Scrolls Cormac
- Soaked Tip (Passive): Periodically, Haman's next Basic Attack against an enemy champion will give them 3 stacks of Inked for 4 seconds, up to a maximum of 3 stacks. Inked enemies receive 5% bonus Magical Damage from all sources for every stack. Haman's abilities also give 1 stack of Inked to all enemy champions hit. For every enemy champion hit by this empowered Attack, Haman gains 50 bonus Maximum Mana up to 50 bonus Maximum Mana. After gaining 500 bonus Maximum Mana, for every additional enemy champion hit by this empowered Basic Attack, Haman gains 2 bonus Ability Power. Whenever an enemy champion reaches 3 stacks of Inked, they can't be Inked again for 20 seconds.
- Inky Splashes (Q): Haman is slightly Knocked Back from a targeted direction, splashing with ink all enemies hit, at a long cone, dealing lesser Magical Damage to all enemies hit.
- Free Spirit (W): Haman can freely draw on the ground for up to 3 seconds, leaving ink behind the cursor's location. I Haman doesn't connect the cast location of this ability with the current location of the cursor, the 2 locations are connected immediately after the cast ends, Stunning all enemies inside the formed shape for 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6 seconds & dealing them moderate Magical Damage.
- Stainless Calligraphy (E): Haman channels for 1 second to release an inked projectile to a targeted enemy unit. After the channel ends, Haman slightly dashes towards the targeted unit, releasing the projectile which Slows all enemies it passes through by 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% for 2 seconds & dealing moderate Magical Damage to the targeted unit.
- Taking Matter Into Your Own Hands (Ultimate): (Active): Haman gains 15%/25%/35% bonus Attack Speed & his attack Ranged is reduced from 550 to 400 for up to 5 seconds. Additionally, he leaves his paintbrush behind him, meaning he can't use any other abilities during this duration but his Basic Attacks deal AoE Damage around the primary target. Also, 10%/20%/30% of the damage dealt to enemies during this duration is stored for up to 5 seconds. After the designated time has passed, 100% of the stored plus 10%/20%/30% bonus Magical Damage is dealt to affected enemy champions. (Reactive): Haman picks up his brush & ends the mentioned effects sooner.
Khalid, The Zaunite Taskman: Marksman, Male (Zaun)
- Default Haman
- Blood Moon Haman
- Arcanist Apprentice Haman
- Overcharged (Passive): Khalid's Basic Attacks are skill shots that can be triggered by left-clicking in the targeted direction, hitting the first enemy unit. Additionally, Khalid's Mana bar is replaced with a Battery bar, which can be used to cast abilities. If the battery goes down to 0%, Khalid can no longer cast abilities & should go back to his fountain to recharge the Battery. While the Battery is at or above 75%, Khalid's abilities are at their most powerful state. While the battery is at or above 25% & below 75%, Khalid's abilities lose some of their power. And while the Battery is at or below 25%, Khalid's abilities are at their weakest form. At last, when Khalid's Basic Attacks hit an enemy champion & his Battery is below 25%, Khalid will regain 1%/1.5%/2%/2.5% (Level 1/6/11/16) of his Maximum Battery.
- Combustion Grenade (Q): (1st Stage): Khalid throws a combustion grenade at a selected area, at a medium-range, which after 0.75 seconds explodes in a short area, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemies hit. Consumes 10% of the Maximum Battery. (2nd Stage): The blast radius becomes slightly shorter & the grenade deals lesser Physical Damage. Consumes 8% of the Maximum Battery. (3rd Stage): The cast range becomes slightly shorter. Consumes 6% of the Maximum Battery.
- Electrifying Field (W): (1st Stage): For 2 seconds, Khalid releases an electrifying field, in a large area around him, dealing half Physical & half Magical Damage to all enemies around him every 0.5 seconds. Additionally, he gains 40%/45%/50%/55%/60% decaying Movement Speed during this duration. Consumes 15% of the Maximum Battery. (2nd Stage): Khalid instantly releases a field in a medium area around him, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemies hit & gaining a shield equal to 50%/55%/60%/65%/70% of the damage dealt. Consumes 12.5% of the Maximum Battery. (3rd Stage): The blast range significantly decreases & the field does lesser Physical Damage. Consumes 10% of the Maximum Battery.
- Lethal Steel (E): (1st Stage): Khalid throws a sharp steel blade at a targeted direction, which travels a medium distance, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemies hit & Slowing them by 30%/35%/40%/45%/50% for 2 seconds. Khalid can hold up to 3 blades at a time. Consumes 7% of the Maximum Battery. (2nd Stage): The blades Slow enemies by 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% for 2 seconds & deal lesser Physical Damage. Consumes 6% of the Maximum Battery. (3rd Stage): Khalid can hold up to 2 blades at a time & they no longer Slow enemies. Consumes 5% of the Maximum Battery.
- Mechanical Hoverboard (Ultimate): (Passive): Khalid's basic abilities cost 10%/20%/30% less Battery. (Unmounted): Khalid gains 50/60/70 bonus Movement Speed while unmounted. When Khalid levels up this ability for the first time or when he respawns, he must hit enemy champions with 4 subsequent Basic Attacks or abilities to call his hoverboard back to him. No more than 4 seconds can elapse between attacks. (Mounted): While mounted, Khalid gains 10%/20%/30% bonus Movement Speed while out of combat. When Khalid enters combat, he temporarily loses his bonus Movement Speed but his Basic Attacks deal 10%/25%/40% bonus Physical Damage. If Khalid dies while mounted, he loses his hoverboard until he can get it back.
Mal'Tei, The Voidborn Newt: Male, Slayer (Void)
- Default Khalid
- True Damage Khalid
- Pulsefire Khalid
- Precious Prey (Passive): Every 3 minutes, Mal'Tei can mark a jungle camp to gain bonus stats for clearing it. Red Sentinel grants 100 bonus Maximum Health. Blue Sentinel grants 150 bonus Maximum Mana. Gromp grants 5 bonus Magic Resist. Krugs grant 5 bonus Armor. Crimson Raptors grant 10 bonus Movement Speed. Murk Wolves grant 5% bonus Attack Speed. Rift Scuttler grants 5 bonus Ability Haste. The first dragon grant 25 bonus Physical Damage. The one after grants 25 bonus Magical Damage & so on. Rift Herald grants 10 bonus, Adaptive Force, & Baron Nashor grants 20 bonus Adaptive Force. Every champion takedown reduces this ability's cooldown by 20 seconds.
- Reflects Of The Foreign (Q): (Active): Mal'Tei shoots an explosive beam in a targeted direction, dealing moderate Physical Damage to the first enemy hit & nearby enemies. If this ability hits an enemy champion, Mal'Tei can recast this ability within 4 seconds. (Reactive): Mal'Tei shoots another explosive beam at a targeted direction, dealing lesser Magical Damage to the first enemy hit & nearby enemies, but travels a shorter distance.
- Natural Camouflage (W): Mal'Tei selects a nearby wall/rivebrush to gain 10%/15%/20%/25%/30% bonus Movement Speed towards that type of terrain for 3/3.5/4/4.5/5 seconds. Approaching that type of terrain will cause Mal'Tei to Camouflage with the terrain for up to 3/3.25/3.5/3.75/4 seconds, after a 0.8-second delay, with a small detection range. Casting an ability or taking damage will cause Mal'Tei to break out of Camouflage.
- Unstable Rift (E): Instantly tapping this ability will cause Mal'Tei to blink in a short targeted direction, dealing lesser Physical Damage to all enemy units he passes through. Charge for up to 4 seconds to gradually Unstable Rift's Range & Physical Damage while being Slowed by 40% during this duration. Releasing the charge will cause Mal'Tei to blink in a further targeted direction, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemies he passes through. If he charged this ability for at least 3 seconds, he will additionally Knock Up enemies in his way.
- Resourceful Tactician (Ultimate): Rapidly Dash towards a targeted enemy champion, stabbing them 2 times over 1.25 seconds, once dealing lesser Physical Damage & once more dealing moderate Magical Damage while canceling any channels they perform. The first stab can Critical Strike the target. During this duration, the enemy champion can't perform any actions except activating items. After the duration ends, Mal'Tei returns to his previous location.
Narrayah, The Unrestrainable Peacekeeper: Female, Diver (Noxus)
- Default Mal'Tei
- Praetorian Mal'Tei
- Dragonslayer Mal'Tei
- Blades Of Duality (Passive): Every other Basic Attack deals Magical Damage instead & can't apply Critical Strike. The Basic Attack after that deals Physical Damage & can't apply Life Steal or Omnivamp. Killing an enemy unit will cause your next Basic Attack to deal 10%/15%/20%/25% (Level 1/6/11/16) bonus on-hit Physical/Magical Damage.
- Edge Of Precision/Edge Of Vigilance (Q): (Active): Narrayah's Basic Attacks get empowered for 4 seconds, depending on the type of damage she is going to use next. (Physical Damage): For 4 seconds, Narrayah's Basic Attack will only deal Physical Damage & can apply Life Steal & Omnivamp. The first Basic Attack after activation will additionally Knock Up the enemy target. (Magical Damage): For 4 seconds, Narrayah's Basic Attacks will only deal Magical Damage & can apply Critical Strike. The first Basic Attack after activation will additionally Slow the enemy target by 20%/25%/30%/35%/40% for 2 seconds. If the target is airborne, this empowered Basic Attack will immediately Knock Down & Stun the target for 1.25 seconds.
- Feeding Of Challenge (W): (Passive): While this ability is not on cooldown, Narrayah gains 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 bonus Movement Speed for every nearby visible enemy champion. (Active): Narrayah consumes all of her bonus Movement Speed to gain 5% bonus Attack Speed & 10% decaying Movement Speed for 3 seconds, for every 5/5/5/10/10 bonus Movement Speed consumed.
- (E): (Passive): Attacking an enemy unit will make this ability available for 5 seconds. (Active): Narrayah Dashes to a targeted enemy unit, dealing moderate Physical Damage to all enemy units she passes through. Attacking an enemy unit within 5 seconds after using the ability will give Narrayah another cast. (Reactive): Narrayah Dashes to a targeted enemy unit, dealing moderate Magical Damage to all enemy units she passes through. Killing enemy units with this ability will reset its cooldown.
- Proving Factor (Ultimate): (Active): For 8/9/10 seconds, your abilities get empowered. (Q): (Physical Damage): The first Basic Attack after activation will Knock Up all enemy units close to the primary target, dealing them moderate Physical Damage. (Magical Damage): If Narrayh cast the previous effect first, she can recast this ability to immediately Knock Down & Stun all clustered, airborne enemy units for 1.25 seconds & deal them moderate Magical Damage. (W): (Active): Narrayh consumes her bonus Movement Speed to gain 10% bonus Attack Speed & 15% decaying Movement Speed for 3 seconds, for every 5/5/5/10/10 bonus Movement Speed consumed. (E): (Passive): Attacking an enemy unit, will give Narrayah 2 casts of this ability & no longer requires to attack an enemy unit after 5 seconds of using the 1st cast.
- Default Narrayah
- Battle Queen Narrayah
- Arcade Narrayah
submitted by MysticStelios
to LoLChampConcepts [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 zepstk My MPC software is not loading samples.
The MPC software on my laptop (windows 10) has suddenly stopped loading samples, the loading screen flashes and disappears in a second, this started a little bit after the 2.10 update, not immediately tho, I downgraded and it still didn't help, I even tried installing on another system nothing there either, what do I do? Are their any settings I need to change or what?
submitted by zepstk to mpcusers [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Dry-Barracuda5211 NEW FLOOR PRICE ?!! 🔥🔥🚀
2021.10.28 15:28 svanapps r/cardano - Solodev Now Offers Managed Blockchain for Cardano and - Headlines of Today
2021.10.28 15:28 dwhum Rap is a man of culture‼️
2021.10.28 15:28 ShortAlgo $CURV Waiting for Buy signal.
2021.10.28 15:28 louloomoo Desperately searching for 5” Bernice! I have a current trade post up :)
submitted by louloomoo to BSTsquishmallow [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 belac4 Today's drop has been the best in a while IMO
The new items look awesome, and they restocked a bunch of highly requested items. Also super stoked about the jewelry Hila teased months ago finally coming out! So excited to receive my order!
submitted by belac4 to TeddyFresh [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Swimming_Lime_753 Newest editions! Stack on baby!!
submitted by Swimming_Lime_753 to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 japangrrl451 Sawant’s latest battle targets landlord and property managers over conditions at Rainier Valley affordable senior housing complexes
2021.10.28 15:28 ShortAlgo $CVGW Waiting for Short signal.
2021.10.28 15:28 asherjax Macklemore Is Reuniting With Ryan Lewis, Dropping New Music TONIGHT
2021.10.28 15:28 EdgyyWill I just threw up, AMA
and i really don't want to clean it up
submitted by EdgyyWill to AMA [link] [comments]
2021.10.28 15:28 Cromwell300 Atlantean Guardsmen
2021.10.28 15:28 StockTipsTips Facebook rebrands as Meta as it bets on the future of the metaverse
2021.10.28 15:28 Your_weeb_simp2 Trading winter20
I am new to halo trades so if I am overpricing please let me know ^ IA- winter18 and mcn or winter halo and og giant teddy
submitted by Your_weeb_simp2 to RoyalHighTradingHalos [link] [comments]