2021.12.06 03:07 AutoModerator Daily Q & A! - December 06, 2021
Welcome to the Daily Q&A!
Are you a new Brewer? Please check out one of the following articles before posting your question:
2021.12.06 03:07 jpawriting As a collector of Dakimakuras... I feel attacked..
submitted by jpawriting to cardsagainsthumanity [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 theabsurdityisreal [SGEXAMS] 🎄SGExams x ALittleChange: Carepack Distribution
Hey! 🥳 For December, SGExams is partnering with ALittleChange to host ALittleChristmas, a volunteering opportunity you can participate in with your friends! 📣
This is the time of the year where we can give back to ones in need. In efforts to spread the festive joy, during ALittleChristmas we are distributing care packages to underprivileged families and those who need it most! 🎁
Join us in spreading the festive spirit this month! ☃️ Call one and all of your friends to spread the word as well!
🕰Reporting time: 9am - 1pm
📅Date: 18 December 2021
📍Location: French Road
Support us in our efforts to make this event a joyous success! ✨
❗️Sign up now: https://go.exams.sg/18cr
Processing img gm4d7oxb5v381...
submitted by theabsurdityisreal to SGExams [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 TrepidationNation Siamese feetsies
|submitted by TrepidationNation to curledfeetsies [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 geniegeniegeniegenie My buddy made friends with this cute nurse shark in Cozumel!
|submitted by geniegeniegeniegenie to scuba [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 PersonManDC How to optimize Melee Combat
So I played 15ish hours of Wasteland 3 using a melee combat build for one of my characters, and it was by far the weakest in my group. Ended up retraining it to be a Brawler, which works fine once you can get 10 Ranks in Brawling. But I was perplexed that I couldn't get Melee to function well. But after a while I started to accumulate some good equipment, it dawned on me how to play Melee properly. Retrained again back to Melee, and he functions even better. Not as amazing as my characters with the Ripper or Minigun and the normal Skills/Perks that support them. But still quite good.
Frankly it was blindingly obvious how to optimize Melee Combat, but I missed it for a long time because the online Wiki and many posts are dated (Melee Combat has been buffed with patches over time) and you don't get the equipment which makes them awesome until mid game. Similarly, the benefits of heavy armor with high Str requirements and having a ton of Con from high Str and high Evasion and movement from Speed, don't really start being realized until the mid game.
So, here are the things I finally figured out, which you probably know already, unless you're new to the game, which is why I'm posting this:
1) Take the Melee 6 Perk - Bloodsport. Now attacks with Blunt weapons critically hit any Stunned, Blind, Shocked, Bleeding, or Poisoned enemy. (Many online resources only say Stunned or Blinded, but it was expanded with a patch). Blunt weapons usually have a crit modifier of x2.5, which can be increased to x3.6 with 10 Intelligence.
2) It is now moderately simple to crit on every Blunt attack if you have an ally who can reliably impose any of these status effects, or you can just do it yourself if you use a Chainsword as your first attack, or by using the Bleeding Strike or Stunning Blow perks, or for just 1-2 AP by also maxing Brawl (which is good for the movement bonus anyway) and modifying a Brawl weapon with a Razor Box. Remember, you can switch between weapons in combat, or pull them from your inventory.
3) Your character can have the Blunderer Quirk (+15% Melee damage) with no downside (-50% crit) since you can auto crit, though its not necessary if you prefer Circus Freak, Medical Marvel, or Way of the Squeezins.
5) It is well know that Way of the Squeezins to dramatically increase your damage while drunk. I did not take this, because I don't like the micromanagement of drinking before every combat. But don't forget that alcohol still increases your melee damage by itself without any quirks. So just put some in your quick slot and use it when you feel like you need it.
4) Just follow the main quest instead of doing the endless side quests (like I did), and you'll get some great equipment, most notably the Exoskeleton Armor, which can be modified by Threat Intelligence (which you can craft) for even more damage. To use this, you'll also need Weird Science. Which is good, because it boosts energy, cold, and fire damage, and...
5) The game is probably going to give you a Plasma Hammer (which deals Electric damage) and a Hydrolic Hammer or some other high tier melee weapon (which can be modified to deal fire or cold damage with an Incendiary Capsule or a Cryo Capsule). You can easily swap between them during combat depending on the enemy.
Congratulations, because your blunt weapon attacks are now on par with the damage output of most other weapons, plus you're super mobile and hard to kill. There are a bunch of other things you can do to optimize Melee further, with a good choice of Background, Quirk, Perks, weapon and armor mods, etc. But this is really all you absolutely need, and the game basically just gave me everything without any save scumming or searching for it (except for the Exoskeleton Chest piece, which I had to look up online and was legitimately difficult to get).
I'm assuming this was by chance. But after I looked each piece of Equipment I needed online, I found out you can get most of what you need pretty quickly if you know what to look for and Google it to find the locations, and just follow the main Quest in order.
Anything else important that I missed?
submitted by PersonManDC to Wasteland [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 NoTumbleweed6624 I live in a sophisticated environment, we do not not say “come” like *heathens* we say semen, unless of course, we are talking about sperm in which case we say cum like normal people.
|submitted by NoTumbleweed6624 to shitposting [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 Ok_Government4860 [General]2 bags of amz fully colonized 11days from inoculation from lc, i'm putting them aside untill the others catch up in about a day.
2021.12.06 03:07 brianplord A few fun pics from tonight (NYC). So happy I got to see them. No complaints.
|submitted by brianplord to Genesis [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 linspr Quarashi Network
token has dual function and is already taken steps towards adoption, assessing the fundamentals of the project is possible. the platform is a tangible executed mobile application. ICO round 2 is live. #QuarashiNetwork #cryptocurrency #ICO #blockchain #Bitcoins #Ethereum #Altcoin #startup https://quarashi.network/
submitted by linspr to Crypto_General [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 theBeerdedGOAT I really hate the still scenes in hit man 2
2021.12.06 03:07 NerfBuck What can I do with cart oil?
I got sum oil left in my cart and I don’t really wanna smoke it, it’s about 200mg I think so I’d like to know what I can do with that besides smoking it out the cart, can I make edibles or sumth w/ it? Kinda new 2 carts so sorry if I don’t know some things🤷♂️
submitted by NerfBuck to weed [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 wizard_zen Blog API🔥🔥 with Authentication/Authorisation , Caching ,User Roles And many more💥(API Documentation Available 🔥)
2021.12.06 03:07 FormerRedditorAMA Was re-watching the New Blood trailer and noticed this...
2021.12.06 03:07 bnano999 Isn't it ironic how Shikamaru has the 3rd busiest job in Konoha and the 2nd naggiest wife
Like isn't he known for being very lazy and always never wanting to get married because he doesn't want to be nagged by a wife all day, and his adult life is the exact opposite of what his child and teen self wanted.
Sasuke and Naruto make the #1 and #2 spot for busiest job
Choji's wife is the #1 most naggiest
submitted by bnano999 to Naruto [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 CelebrityAnatomy Vanessa Hudgens
|submitted by CelebrityAnatomy to CelebsBootyTreasure [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 BooshPL Get in here Tee Higgins owners..
2021.12.06 03:07 Proud-Programmer2132 Pay and get paid instantly with Wealthsimple Cash 💸 Sign up now and you’ll get $10 when you use my code F1LHUX – don’t wait! http://ws.cash/invite/$zulfiqarazam
Pay and get paid instantly with Wealthsimple Cash 💸 Sign up now and you’ll get $10 when you use my code F1LHUX – don’t wait! http://ws.cash/invite/$zulfiqarazam
submitted by Proud-Programmer2132 to WealthsimpleReferral [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 Ys_Motivation Cryptocurrency
The Future is cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency is a type of digital currency that generally only exists electronically. ... You usually exchange cryptocurrency with someone online, with your phone or computer, without using an intermediary like a bank
submitted by Ys_Motivation to ys_motivation [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 childventures The Importance of Choosing The Right Childcare
Choosing child care for your child is one of the most crucial decisions, as most of their learning and overall development will happen during that age. Make sure you choose the right daycare for your child visit https://childventures.ca/ or for more information call us at 9053327539.
submitted by childventures to CHILDCARE [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 03:07 worldnewsbot A systematic review of 12 qualitative and 6 quantitative investigations finds many chronic pain patients feel guilty partly because they cannot fulfill their roles and because they feel others (incl. doctors) assume they are faking their condition or are not managing their condition well enough.
|submitted by worldnewsbot to theworldnews [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 Fit-Reference5877 For sale guys
|submitted by Fit-Reference5877 to UplandMe [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 FastestDuck Lyrical genius...
2021.12.06 03:07 Samarthian147 Can any dalit bros too get a suddhi sanskaar, upgrade to brahmin and then enter temples.....asking just out of curiosity, lurking chaddis can answer.
|submitted by Samarthian147 to librandu [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 03:07 DomingoHolmes55 Earth-chan by NiniiDawns
|submitted by DomingoHolmes55 to Earthchan [link] [comments]|